Helminthiasis are very common and can affect humans, animals and plants. About 250 species of parasites are now known to inhabit the human body. The most common human lesions are pinworms, roundworms, and tapeworms.
The treatment and elimination of worms is usually done medically, with the use of various helminth-treating drugs for people. However, in some cases, for example, if worms are found during pregnancy, the use of chemicals is prohibited. In this case, you can use an alternative, less laborious folk recipe for body worms.
Consider several effective ways to get rid of worms using folk remedies.
Pumpkin Seeds for Worms
There are several ways to use pumpkin seeds against worms:
- Eat three tablespoons of pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach. After two hours, drink a laxative (vegetable oil can be used). The process can be repeated the next day.
- Eat half a cup of pumpkin seeds a quarter of an hour before breakfast and dinner for 7 days.
- Pumpkin Seed Decoction: Pour 500 grams of unpeeled, ground seeds into 1 liter of boiling water and place in a water bath for 2 hours. The broth is then cooled, strained and served in small portions for an hour.
It should be remembered that the pumpkin seeds for all recipes must be raw, not heat-treated. These safe recipes can also be used to prevent human worms. It is recommended to use cleansing enemas on the second and third days after application, as the worms can persist for several days. This will help prevent the body from being poisoned by the products of decay.
Garlic for pest control
It is also a good folk remedies for pest control and can also be used for prevention.
- Put the gruel of 5 cloves of garlic in 200ml of milk and cook in an airtight container over low heat for about 15 minutes, then cook under the lid until cool. Take 1 teaspoon warm 4-5 times daily before meals for a week.
- Add freshly squeezed garlic juice (10-12 drops) to a glass of milk, 1/4 cup 4 times a day for 7 days.
- Enema with garlic from worms. To prepare it, add 5-10 grams of garlic porridge to a cup of boiling water and let it soak for a few hours. Do an enema 1-2 hours before bedtime. The course of treatment is one week. You can combine these routines with the garlic intake inside.
herbs for worms
- Tansy is an ancient remedy for worms. But this plant has contraindications: you can't use it to repel worms in children and during pregnancy. To prepare the tansy infusion, pour 1 tablespoon of plant flowers into a cup of boiling water and soak under the lid for 4 hours. Then strain and consume 1 tablespoon 4 times a day before meals.
- Artemisia. With the help of this herb, roundworms and pinworms can be removed. It is necessary to prepare the infusion: pour 1 teaspoon of wormwood into 500 ml of boiling water. After cooling, filter and take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. It is recommended to sweeten the infusion with honey.
- Herbal collection against worms. To prepare the mixture you will need: 1 scoop of chamomile, gentian root, tansy flowers, 2 scoops of wormwood and 3 scoops of sea buckthorn. Mix all the herbs well and brew 1 tablespoon of the mixture with 200ml of boiling water in a thermos for 8-10 hours. Take on an empty stomach in the morning and 3 days before bedtime.
When treating worms with folk remedies, it is also important to follow a diet to create conditions that are not conducive to their reproduction. Bread and pasta, cereals (except buckwheat, rice, corn), sweets, high-fat foods must be excluded. It is useful to use low-fat yogurt, sour fruit drinks and preserves, and boiled vegetables.